As I sat here drinking my coffee, I thought I’d share with you how I turn into something a bit more…enjoyable.
Here’s what I use:
- Reusable K-cup
- Cheap, store-brand coffee (usually a flavored one like Chocolate Cappucino or Cinnamon Hazelnut)
- Protein powder
- Cinnamon powder
- Chocolate syrup
Here’s What I Do:
- Fill the reusable K-cup and run it through the Keurig (takes a few seconds)
- Add one or two spoonfuls of sugar
- Add milk (I don’t measure the amount, but it’d probably be around 1/3 to 1/2 a cup)
- Add protein powder (I currently have a vanilla flavored powder, but I bet chocolate, cookies ‘n cream, or birthday cake would be mighty delicious)
- Add cinnamon
- Add chocolate syrup (depending on the day/my mood)
…and there ya go! For me, this takes some so-so coffee and turns it into something a bit more tolerable.
What are your favorite coffee concoctions?